Afgoo properties and Attributes
- < 30 inches
- 30 in - 78 inches
- > 78 inches
- 0.5 - 1
- 1 - 3
- 3 - 6
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
- < 100%
- 100 - 200%
- > 200%
Things to note about Afgoo based upon user experience:
- Afgoo is widely used in the treatment of ADD/ADHD.
- Afgoo is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- Afgoo is widely used for the treatment of Bipolar Disorder helping users defeat manic and depressive stages.
- Afgoo is used to treat those suffering from helplessness and will Curb Depression by returning energy and drive.
- Afgoo is approved by countless people who suffer from Depression.
- Afgoo can be a helpful treatment when your suffering from insomnia and require a Good Night Sleep.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Afgoo.
- Afgoo can leave you with feelings of being Hungry.
- Insomnia Symptoms are often times treated with Afgoo.
- You will be able to rebuild your Lack Of Appetite with the strain known as Afgoo.
- Afgoo is oftentimes used to treat Conditions such as Migraines.
- Symptoms such as Nausea can be treated with Afgoo.
- Common PMS Conditions are treated with Afgoo by many users.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Afgoo is a great strain to get you there.
- If you want to get Sleepy, then Afgoo will help you in achieving slumber.
- Afgoo can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Afgoo will leave you with the Effects of feeling Tingly.