Lemon Haze properties and Attributes
Lemon Haze Flavors
- < 30 inches
- 30 in - 78 inches
- > 78 inches
- 0.5 - 1
- 1 - 3
- 3 - 6
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
- < 100%
- 100 - 200%
- > 200%
Things to note about Lemon Haze based upon user experience:
- Lemon Haze is widely used in the treatment of ADD/ADHD.
- Lemon Haze is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- If you're feeling Anxious, then Lemon Haze is your go-to for treating nervousness.
- Lemon Haze can assist those who have Asthma by freeing up lung airways.
- Lemon Haze is widely used for the treatment of Bipolar Disorder helping users defeat manic and depressive stages.
- Lemon Haze is approved by countless people who suffer from Depression.
- Need to remain Energetic then Lemon Haze will help.
- Lemon Haze can leave a user with Euphoric Effects.
- Lemon Haze can support those coping with Symptoms of Fatigue.
- Lemon Haze will keep you busy as it is known for making users Get Active.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Lemon Haze.
- Symptoms such as Nausea can be treated with Lemon Haze.
- Lemon Haze is a fabulous strain for the treatment of Pain.
- Lemon Haze is regularly used to treat Conditions that are many times associated with PTSD symptoms.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Lemon Haze is a great strain to get you there.
- Lemon Haze can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Lemon Haze can assist those seeking the effects of being Uplifted.