Agent Orange properties and Attributes
Agent Orange Flavors
- < 30 inches
- 30 in - 78 inches
- > 78 inches
- 0.5 - 1
- 1 - 3
- 3 - 6
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
- < 100%
- 100 - 200%
- > 200%
Things to note about Agent Orange based upon user experience:
- Agent Orange is widely used in the treatment of ADD/ADHD.
- Agent Orange is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- If you're feeling Anxious, then Agent Orange is your go-to for treating nervousness.
- Agent Orange is approved by countless people who suffer from Depression.
- Need to remain Energetic then Agent Orange will help.
- Agent Orange can leave a user with Euphoric Effects.
- Agent Orange can support those coping with Symptoms of Fatigue.
- Agent Orange can treat those with Gastrointestinal Disorder.
- Agent Orange will keep you busy as it is known for making users Get Active.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Agent Orange.
- Insomnia Symptoms are often times treated with Agent Orange.
- Agent Orange is oftentimes used to treat Conditions such as Migraines.
- Agent Orange is a fabulous strain for the treatment of Pain.
- Agent Orange is regularly used to treat Conditions that are many times associated with PTSD symptoms.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Agent Orange is a great strain to get you there.
- Agent Orange can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Agent Orange can assist those seeking the effects of being Uplifted.