Frisian Dew properties and Attributes
Lack of Appetite9.5/10
Frisian Dew Flavors
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
Things to note about Frisian Dew based upon user experience:
- Frisian Dew is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- If you're feeling Anxious, then Frisian Dew is your go-to for treating nervousness.
- Frisian Dew is a wonderful strain that can treat nerve cell activity in the brain, helping those who suffer from Epilepsy.
- Frisian Dew can leave a user with Euphoric Effects.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Frisian Dew.
- Frisian Dew is oftentimes used to treat Conditions such as Migraines.
- If you are suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, then Frisian Dew can help your condition.
- Frisian Dew can ease and treat Symptoms such as Muscle Spasms.
- Symptoms such as Nausea can be treated with Frisian Dew.
- Frisian Dew is a fabulous strain for the treatment of Pain.
- Frisian Dew is regularly used to treat Conditions that are many times associated with PTSD symptoms.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Frisian Dew is a great strain to get you there.
- Frisian Dew is known to help those who have Seizures.
- Frisian Dew can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Frisian Dew will leave you with the Effects of feeling Tingly.
- Frisian Dew can assist those seeking the effects of being Uplifted.