Headband properties and Attributes
- < 30 inches
- 30 in - 78 inches
- > 78 inches
- 0.5 - 1
- 1 - 3
- 3 - 6
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
- < 100%
- 100 - 200%
- > 200%
Things to note about Headband based upon user experience:
- Headband is widely used in the treatment of ADD/ADHD.
- Headband is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- If you're feeling Anxious, then Headband is your go-to for treating nervousness.
- Headband is widely used for the treatment of Bipolar Disorder helping users defeat manic and depressive stages.
- Headband can help those days you need some Creative effects to start flowing.
- Headband can Crush Anxiety by pulverizing and subduing the all-consuming feeling.
- Headband is used to treat those suffering from helplessness and will Curb Depression by returning energy and drive.
- Headband is approved by countless people who suffer from Depression.
- Headband can leave a user with Euphoric Effects.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Headband.
- You will be able to rebuild your Lack Of Appetite with the strain known as Headband.
- Headband is oftentimes used to treat Conditions such as Migraines.
- Symptoms such as Nausea can be treated with Headband.
- Headband is a fabulous strain for the treatment of Pain.
- Headband is regularly used to treat Conditions that are many times associated with PTSD symptoms.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Headband is a great strain to get you there.
- Headband can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Headband can assist those seeking the effects of being Uplifted.