Romulan properties and Attributes
Lack of Appetite5/10
- < 30 inches
- 30 in - 78 inches
- > 78 inches
- 0.5 - 1
- 1 - 3
- 3 - 6
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
- < 100%
- 100 - 200%
- > 200%
Things to note about Romulan based upon user experience:
- Romulan is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- If you're feeling Anxious, then Romulan is your go-to for treating nervousness.
- If you suffer from the pain of Arthritis, then you can find relief with Romulan.
- Romulan can Crush Anxiety by pulverizing and subduing the all-consuming feeling.
- Romulan can leave a user with Euphoric Effects.
- Romulan can be a helpful treatment when your suffering from insomnia and require a Good Night Sleep.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Romulan.
- Remedy your Headaches with the Romulan strain.
- Insomnia Symptoms are often times treated with Romulan.
- Romulan can be used to Manage Migraines by relieving, reducing, and preventing them.
- Romulan is oftentimes used to treat Conditions such as Migraines.
- Romulan can ease and treat Symptoms such as Muscle Spasms.
- Romulan is a fabulous strain for the treatment of Pain.
- Romulan is regularly used to treat Conditions that are many times associated with PTSD symptoms.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Romulan is a great strain to get you there.
- If you want to get Sleepy, then Romulan will help you in achieving slumber.
- Romulan will help treat and hinder painful Conditions such as Spinal Cord Injury.
- Romulan can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Romulan can assist those seeking the effects of being Uplifted.