Tangie properties and Attributes
Lack of Appetite3.5/10
- < 30 inches
- 30 in - 78 inches
- > 78 inches
- 0.5 - 1
- 1 - 3
- 3 - 6
- 7 - 9 weeks
- 10 - 12 weeks
- > 12 weeks
- < 100%
- 100 - 200%
- > 200%
Things to note about Tangie based upon user experience:
- Tangie is widely used in the treatment of ADD/ADHD.
- Tangie is what assist those suffering from Anxiety by helping them deal with stressful enviroments.
- If you're feeling Anxious, then Tangie is your go-to for treating nervousness.
- Tangie is widely used for the treatment of Bipolar Disorder helping users defeat manic and depressive stages.
- Tangie is approved by countless people who suffer from Depression.
- Need to remain Energetic then Tangie will help.
- Tangie can leave a user with Euphoric Effects.
- Tangie can support those coping with Symptoms of Fatigue.
- Tangie can treat those with Gastrointestinal Disorder.
- Tangie will keep you busy as it is known for making users Get Active.
- Don't worry and be Happy with Tangie.
- Remedy your Headaches with the Tangie strain.
- Tangie is a fabulous strain for the treatment of Pain.
- Tangie is regularly used to treat Conditions that are many times associated with PTSD symptoms.
- If you need to feel more Relaxed, then Tangie is a great strain to get you there.
- Tangie can treat symptoms that arise from Stress.
- Tangie can assist those seeking the effects of being Uplifted.